Increase your self esteem and your sense of self worth, read these quotes and reflect on their meaning:
Words of inspiration can inspire you daily read them and speak them often!
– Self Esteem and Happiness:
- Listen to your inner voice and follow them for it is wisdom that knows what is best for you.
- Talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person you meet.
- Think only of the best, to work only for the best and expect only the best-you deserve nothing less.
- Care about the happiness and success of others and offer them all the help and encouragement they need.
- Forget your past mistakes and focus on your successes encouraging yourself to greater achievements in the future.
- Always do your best so you can be proud that you gave it your best shot.
- When you help someone ask nothing in return, you will receive your reward ten times over.
Make the most of each day
A bank credits your account each morning with $86,400. It carries over
no balance to tomorrow. Every evening you lose the balance you failed to use during the day.
What would you do?
Draw out every cent, of course!!!!
Each of us has such a bank. Its name is TIME. Every morning, it credits you with 86,400 seconds.
Every night it writes off what you have failed to invest.
If you fail to use the day’s deposits, the loss is yours.
There is no going back.
Invest it so as to improve get from it the utmost in health, happiness, and success!
The clock is running. Make the most of life today.
To realize the value of ONE YEAR, ask a student who failed a grade.
To realize the value of ONE MONTH, ask a mother who gave birth to a premature baby.
To realize the value of ONE WEEK, ask the editor of a weekly newspaper.
To realize the value of ONE HOUR, ask the lovers who are waiting to meet.
To realize the value of ONE MINUTE, ask a person who missed the train.
To realize the value of ONE SECOND, ask a person who just avoided an accident.
Treasure every moment ! Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is mystery.
Today is a gift. That’s why it’s called the present!
This is from the amazing website
Check It Out For More Great Articles On Wisdom & Self Esteem